With the new snooker campaign getting underway, we’ve constructed the ultimate quiz to test your knowledge of last season.
Here are 20 teasers all about events on the World Snooker Tour over the previous 12 months. Look out for the answers, which we will reveal tomorrow.
- David Gilbert landed his first ever ranking title at the season opening Championship League, but who did he beat in the final?
- How many 147 breaks were made over the course of the season?
- Name the two respective players who made the first and last maximum breaks of the campaign.
- Which player landed the first ranking title of their career at the Shoot Out?
- Neil Robertson won four events during the season. Which tournaments did he win?
- Who was named Rookie of the Year?
- Robert Milkins won an emotional first career ranking title at the Gibraltar Open. How old is he?
- Three-time Women’s World Champion Ng On Yee won her first ever match on the professional circuit with a 4-2 defeat of Wu Yize. Which tournament was that match contested at?
- Which venue hosted Luca Brecel’s victory at the Scottish Open?
- Who did Judd Trump beat in the final of the inaugural Turkish Masters?
- Fan Zhengyi secured a stunning upset win at the European Masters, beating Ronnie O’Sullivan 10-9 in the final. Who did he defeat in the semi-finals?
- Welsh three-time World Champion Mark Williams scored his only win of the campaign at the British Open. How many ranking titles does he now have to his name?
- What was the score in the final when Ronnie O’Sullivan defeated Judd Trump at the World Champion to land a historic seventh Crucible crown?
- Which Chinese player scored both their first ranking title and Triple Crown win at the UK Championship?
- Who reached five ranking event finals without registering a victory in any of them?
The post Big Quiz Of The 21/22 Season appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.