Yesterday we asked you 15 questions all about the BetVictor English Open, here are the answers. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Who is the English Open trophy named after? – Steve Davis
- Which player made the first 147 in Home Nations Series history at the inaugural English Open in 2016? – Alfie Burden
- Which venue hosted the English Open in 2016? – Event City, Manchester
- Who won the 2016 English Open? – Liang Wenbo
- Ronnie O’Sullivan produced sublime snooker to win the tournament in 2017. What was the venue? – Barnsley Metrodome
- Which Scottish player was defeated by O’Sullivan in the 2017 semi-finals? – Anthony McGill
- Swiss number one Alexander Ursenbacher made his maiden semi-final in 2017, where he lost out to Kyren Wilson. Which former World Champion did beat in the last 16? – Shaun Murphy
- Who did Mark Davis beat 6-1 in the 2018 semi-finals? Davis would go on to lose to Stuart Bingham in the final. – Ronnie O’Sullivan
- Which player made the most recent English Open maximum break at the 2019 event? – Tom Ford
- Mark Selby defeated David Gilbert in the 2019 final, but what was the score? – 9-1
- Who did defending champion Judd Trump beat in last year’s semi-finals? – John Higgins
- What was the score when Trump defeated Neil Robertson in last year’s final? – 9-8
- Who does Trump face in the opening round next week? – Matthew Selt
- Which player does seven-time World Champion Stephen Hendry play in his first game next week? – Chris Wakelin
- There have been five different winners of the English Open so far. How many World Championship titles have they won between them? – 12
The post Big Quiz of the BetVictor English Open – Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.