With the BetVictor English Open just days away, we’ve dedicated this week’s Pot Luck Quiz to the Milton Keynes event.
Pot Luck Quiz week one questions – Answers
Pot Luck Quiz week two questions – Answers
Pot Luck Quiz Week three questions – Answers
Pot Luck Quiz Week four questions – Answers
Big Quiz of the BetVictor Northern Ireland Open – Answers
Here are 15 questions to put your knowledge to the test, look out for the answers tomorrow…
- Who is the English Open trophy named after?
- Which player made the first 147 in Home Nations Series history at the inaugural English Open in 2016?
- Which venue hosted the English Open in 2016?
- Who won the 2016 English Open?
- Ronnie O’Sullivan produced sublime snooker to win the tournament in 2017. What was the venue?
- Which Scottish player was defeated by O’Sullivan in the 2017 semi-finals?
- Swiss number one Alexander Ursenbacher made his maiden semi-final in 2017, where he lost out to Kyren Wilson. Which former World Champion did beat in the last 16?
- Who did Mark Davis beat 6-1 in the 2018 semi-finals? Davis would go on to lose to Stuart Bingham in the final.
- Which player made the most recent English Open maximum break at the 2019 event?
- Mark Selby defeated David Gilbert in the 2019 final, but what was the score?
- Who did defending champion Judd Trump beat in last year’s semi-finals?
- What was the score when Trump defeated Neil Robertson in last year’s final?
- Who does Trump face in the opening round next week?
- Which player does seven-time World Champion Stephen Hendry play in his first game next week?
- There have been five different winners of the English Open so far. How many World Championship titles have they won between them?
The post Big Quiz of the BetVictor English Open appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.