David Gilbert has joined the field for the 2021 Cazoo Champion of Champions this November in Bolton.
Gilbert secured his place by winning his maiden ranking title, BetVictor Championship League Snooker, beating the reigning Cazoo Champion of Champions Mark Allen 3-1 in the final.
Gilbert joins the list of players set to compete at the Bolton Whites Hotel, the University of Bolton Stadium from November 15 to 21 including Judd Trump, World Champion Mark Selby, UK Championship winner Neil Robertson, Mark Williams, and many more. The full list of players who have qualified so far can be found here.
“It feels brilliant to qualify as a champion as that’s how it should be! I was lucky to play in it last year and enjoyed it – the Matchroom events are always great,” said Gilbert.
“We missed out on the crowds and the buzz last year, but the event still felt a lot more special than most of the others behind closed doors, especially with just the one table set up. This year will be fantastic to be a champion and hopefully full crowds.”
Tickets for the Cazoo Champion of Champions are on sale now starting from just £12.50 per session in the Group Stage, with all-day tickets from £22.50.
For a little extra you can enjoy our group stage Premium Package which includes:
- See players prepare before the session in our practice table viewing area, where you’ll be served a selection of light hot food bowls
- Early access to the arena to choose from the best seats in the house
- Souvenir programme
- Commentary earpiece so you can enjoy ITV’s expert commentary
- Drinks voucher to be redeemed for your choice of beer, wine, or soft drink.
For the semi-finals and final, we have our VIP Hospitality package which includes:
- Access our exclusive tournament lounge which you’ll share with our officials, referees, and players – you can even watch them practice.
- Hot lunch or dinner before the session, dessert during the mid-session intervals
- Watch post-match interviews and have your photo with the Champion of Champions trophy.
- Seats within the front two rows
- Souvenir programme
- Commentary earpiece
- Drinks voucher and access to a private VIP cash bar.
All ticket prices are subject to booking and transaction fees.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.