World Disability Billiards and Snooker (WDBS) is today pleased to announce the launch of its new website which includes information about how people with disabilities can participate in snooker.
Developed as part of a wider WPBSA Group strategy to refresh its online media output, the website contains updated information about tournaments, open days and some of the incredible people who play our sport.
The website also includes a revamped breakdown of the WDBS Classification system – including all-new flowcharts – aimed at helping potential new players to be able to identify their correct Group and Profile for competition.
Key information including the latest news, ranking lists, player profiles and also new features looking at the history of disability snooker and the unique equipment used by players to help them to play our sport.
- Tournaments – Comprehensive information about the WDBS Tour including Events Calendar, How to Enter and Tournament Rules
- Rankings – Our latest WDBS Ranking lists covering eight classification groups
- Players – New and improved player profiles featuring current WDBS players from all groups. Further profiles will be added in the future.
- Classification – Detailed information about the WDBS Classification system including accessible flowcharts and a breakdown of all Groups and Profiles.
- About – Information about WDBS including our aims, more about our team and some of the equipment used by our players.
We will continue to develop the website and add new content over the coming months. If there is anything in particular that you would like to see featured please contact us through our website or social media.
The website has been developed by digital media agency INIT Creative.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.