Here are the answers to yesterday’s 15 questions in the fifth of our weekly quizzes. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Which country hosted the 1975 World Championship, which was won by Ray Reardon? – Australia
- Which BBC Two controller commissioned the initial series of Pot Black, first aired in 1969? – David Attenborough
- How many times has Ronnie O’Sullivan won the Welsh Open? – Four
- Which city has hosted the China Championship since its inaugural running in 2016? – Guangzhou
- Name the current tour player who performed at the Crucible Theatre alongside Jack O’Connell in a staged production about snooker called The Nap. – John Astley
- How old is three-time World Champion Mark Selby? – 36
- Stephen Hendry beat Mark Williams in the 1999 World Championship final to claim a seventh Crucible title. What was the score in that match? – 18-11
- At which tournament did six-time ranking event winner Ken Doherty claim his most recent ranking title in 2006? – Malta Cup
- What was different about Mark Williams’ post-match press conference after winning the 2018 World Championship final? – He did it naked
- How many ranking titles has Shaun Murphy won in his career so far? – Nine
- Who did Mark Allen beat in the final of the 2016 Players Championship? – Ricky Walden
- How many centuries were made in the final stages of last year’s World Championship? – 100
- Which player won their maiden ranking title at this season’s Shoot Out? – Michael Holt
- How many different nationalities are represented on the World Snooker Tour? – 20
- In which year did John Parrott win his first and only World Championship title, beating Jimmy White in the final? – 1991
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Five Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.