It’s time for your weekly dose of snooker trivia, with the fifth edition of our Pot Luck Quiz.
Here are 15 more questions to put your knowledge of the green baize to the test. We’ll reveal the answers tomorrow.
- Which country hosted the 1975 World Championship, which was won by Ray Reardon?
- Which BBC Two controller commissioned the initial series of Pot Black, first aired in 1969?
- How many times has Ronnie O’Sullivan won the Welsh Open?
- Which city has hosted the China Championship since its inaugural running in 2016?
- Name the current tour player who performed at the Crucible Theatre alongside Jack O’Connell in a staged production about snooker called The Nap.
- How old is three-time World Champion Mark Selby?
- Stephen Hendry beat Mark Williams in the 1999 World Championship final to claim a seventh Crucible title. What was the score in that match?
- At which tournament did six-time ranking event winner Ken Doherty claim his most recent ranking title in 2006?
- What was different about Mark Williams’ post-match press conference after winning the 2018 World Championship final?
- How many ranking titles has Shaun Murphy won in his career so far?
- Who did Mark Allen beat in the final of the 2016 Players Championship?
- How many centuries were made in the final stages of last year’s World Championship?
- Which player won their maiden ranking title at this season’s Shoot Out?
- How many different nationalities are represented on the World Snooker Tour?
- In which year did John Parrott win his first and only World Championship title, beating Jimmy White in the final?
This post appeared first on World Snooker.