It’s time for week four of the Pot Luck Quiz, where you can find out if you are a mastermind of the green baize.
Here are 15 more questions to put your snooker knowledge to the test. Look out for the answers tomorrow.
- Name the venue of Ray Reardon’s 1976 World Championship final win over Alex Higgins.
- Who won the 2016 Riga Masters?
- Stuart Bingham won his maiden Masters title in 2020. Who did he beat in the semi-finals?
- What was the score when Stephen Hendry defeated Mark Williams in the 1999 World Championship final to claim his seventh Crucible crown?
- Which year did Matthew Stevens claim his first and only ranking title so far with victory at the UK Championship?
- How many different winners of ranking events were there last season?
- Who did David Gilbert beat in the final to claim his maiden ranking title at this season’s Championship League?
- How old is World Champion Mark Selby?
- Which player won last season’s WST Pro Series?
- There are four players from the Republic of Ireland on the World Snooker Tour. Ken Doherty and Fergal O’Brien are two of them, name the other two.
- Which ex Scottish professional won the LG Cup in 2002?
- Who is currently ranked at world number 9?
- John Higgins holds the record for most Welsh Open titles. How many times has he won the event?
- Who won the 2017 Welsh Open?
- Ali Carter won the most recent of his four ranking titles in 2016. Name the event.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.