1. Name the bridgehand.
Snooker’s ultimate test of trivia is back with another set of teasers.
Week One Questions – Answers
Week Two Questions – Answers
Week Three Questions – Answers
Are you a snooker mastermind or do you need to brush up on your knowledge of the green baize? Look out for the answers, which will appear tomorrow…
- Name the bridge hand pictured above.
- Kyren Wilson won the recent BetVictor European Masters, who did he beat in the final?
- Which Welsh amateur made the last 16 of the European Masters?
- How many centuries did Mark Williams make at last season’s World Championship to equal a record previously set by Stephen Hendry?
- How many ranking titles did Steve Davis win in his career?
- Which referee has officiated every World Championship final deciding frame in the history of the Crucible?
- Women’s World Champion Mink Nutcharut recently scored her first match win on the World Snooker Tour at BetVictor Northern Ireland Open qualifying. Who did she beat?
- There were seven different nations represented by ranking event winners last season. England, Wales and Northern Ireland were three of them, name the other four.
- How many times has John Higgins won the UK Championship?
- Who was Ronnie O’Sullivan’s opponent when he last made a 147 break during the 2018 English Open?
- How much bonus money will be earned by the winner of this season’s BetVictor Series?
- Who is Mark Selby’s partner at the upcoming BetVictor World Mixed Doubles?
- Name the winner of the 2019 Indian Open.
- Which player has competed in three of the four Tour Championship finals so far?
- How many times has defending Cazoo British Open champion Mark Williams won the event?
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Four appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.