Here are the answers to this week’s set of 15 snooker teasers. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Name the venue of Ray Reardon’s 1976 World Championship final win over Alex Higgins. – Wythenshawe Forum, Manchester
- Who won the 2016 Riga Masters? – Neil Robertson
- Stuart Bingham won his maiden Masters title in 2020. Who did he beat in the semi-finals? – David Gilbert
- What was the score when Stephen Hendry defeated Mark Williams in the 1999 World Championship final to claim his seventh Crucible crown? – 18-11
- Which year did Matthew Stevens claim his first and only ranking title so far with victory at the UK Championship? – 2003
- How many different winners of ranking events were there last season? – 8
- Who did David Gilbert beat in the final to claim his maiden ranking title at this season’s Championship League? – Mark Allen
- How old is World Champion Mark Selby? – 38
- Which player won last season’s WST Pro Series? – Mark Williams
- There are four players from the Republic of Ireland on the World Snooker Tour. Ken Doherty and Fergal O’Brien are two of them, name the other two. – Aaron Hill and Michael Judge
- Which ex Scottish professional won the LG Cup in 2002? – Chris Small
- Who is currently ranked at world number 9? – Stephen Maguire
- John Higgins holds the record for most Welsh Open titles. How many times has he won the event? – Five
- Who won the 2017 Welsh Open? – Stuart Bingham
- Ali Carter won the most recent of his four ranking titles in 2016. Name the event. – World Open
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Four Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.