1. Name the bridgehand.
Yesterday we asked you 15 teaser questions about the World Snooker Tour. Here are the answers, let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Name the bridge hand pictured above. – Ronnie O’Sullivan
- Kyren Wilson won the recent BetVictor European Masters, who did he beat in the final? – Barry Hawkins
- Which Welsh amateur made the last 16 of the European Masters? – Daniel Wells
- How many centuries did Mark Williams make at last season’s World Championship to equal a record previously set by Stephen Hendry? – 16
- How many ranking titles did Steve Davis win in his career? – 28
- Which referee has officiated every World Championship final deciding frame in the history of the Crucible? – John Williams
- Women’s World Champion Mink Nutcharut recently scored her first match win on the World Snooker Tour at BetVictor Northern Ireland Open qualifying. Who did she beat? – Mitchell Mann
- There were seven different nations represented by ranking event winners last season. England, Wales and Northern Ireland were three of them, name the other four. – Australia, China, Belgium, Iran
- How many times has John Higgins won the UK Championship? – Three
- Who was Ronnie O’Sullivan’s opponent when he last made a 147 break during the 2018 English Open? – Allan Taylor
- How much bonus money will be earned by the winner of this season’s BetVictor Series? – £150,000
- Who is Mark Selby’s partner at the upcoming BetVictor World Mixed Doubles? – Rebecca Kenna
- Name the winner of the 2019 Indian Open. – Matthew Selt
- Which player has competed in three of the four Tour Championship finals so far? – Neil Robertson
- How many times has defending Cazoo British Open champion Mark Williams won the event? – Two
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Four Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.