Here are the answers to yesterday’s 15 questions in the fourth of our weekly quizzes. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- At which event did Stephen Hendry win the last ranking title of his career in 2005? – Malta Cup
- Who did Hendry beat in that final? – Graeme Dott
- John Parrott achieved the first ever Crucible whitewash with a 10-0 opening round win in the 1992 World Championship. Who did he beat? – Eddie Charlton
- Shaun Murphy secured the only other Crucible whitewash at last year’s World Championship with another 10-0 first round win. Who was his opponent? – Luo Honghao
- How many 147 breaks has Mark Williams made in his career? – 2
- Which referee got stung by a wasp during Kyren Wilson’s first round Masters win over Jack Lisowski earlier this year? – Ben Williams
- How old is World Champion and world number one Judd Trump? – 30
- Name the Berlin venue which hosts the German Masters. – Tempodrom
- Who did Michael Holt beat in the final of this season’s Shoot Out? – Zhou Yuelong
- Name the two players who competed in snooker’s longest ever frame at 2017 World Championship qualifying. It was a decider and lasted two hours, three minutes and 41 seconds. – Fergal O’Brien and David Gilbert
- Who was Jimmy White’s most recent World Championship match at the Crucible against? – David Gray
- Which player won their maiden ranking title at the Indian Open in 2019, with a 5-3 win over Lyu Haotian in the final? – Matthew Selt
- Who is snooker’s current world number five? – Mark Allen
- How many times did the Wembley Conference Centre host the Masters? – 28
- Name the winner of this season’s Shanghai Masters. – Ronnie O’Sullivan
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Four Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.