We’ve already posted three sets of snooker teasers to put your knowledge to the test, it’s once again time to find out if you are a snooker mastermind.
Week one questions – Answers
Week two questions – Answers
Week three questions – Answers
Here are 15 more questions for you to tackle, look out for the answers tomorrow.
- At which event did Stephen Hendry win the last ranking title of his career in 2005?
- Who did Hendry beat in that final?
- John Parrott achieved the first ever Crucible whitewash with a 10-0 opening round win in the 1992 World Championship. Who did he beat?
- Shaun Murphy secured the only other Crucible whitewash at last year’s World Championship with another 10-0 first round win. Who was his opponent?
- How many 147 breaks has Mark Williams made in his career?
- Which referee got stung by a wasp during Kyren Wilson’s first round Masters win over Jack Lisowski earlier this year?
- How old is World Champion and world number one Judd Trump?
- Name the Berlin venue which hosts the German Masters.
- Who did Michael Holt beat in the final of this season’s Shoot Out?
- Name the two players who competed in snooker’s longest ever frame at 2017 World Championship qualifying. It was a decider and lasted two hours, three minutes and 41 seconds.
- Who was Jimmy White’s most recent World Championship match at the Crucible against?
- Which player won their maiden ranking title at the Indian Open in 2019, with a 5-3 win over Lyu Haotian in the final?
- Who is snooker’s current world number five?
- How many times did the Wembley Conference Centre host the Masters?
- Name the winner of this season’s Shanghai Masters.
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Four appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.