1. Name the bridge hand.
Yesterday we gave you 15 teasers to put your snooker knowledge to the test. Here are the answers. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Which player’s bridge hand is pictured above? – Judd Trump
- Which Thai player, who reached the last 16 of the 2013 World Championship, came through Asia-Oceania Q School last month to return to the professional circuit? – Dechawat Poomjaeng
- We are in Winner’s Week at the BetVictor Championship League. Who won the ranking event version last year? – David Gilbert
- Which two snooker professionals took part in the UK Open nine ball pool event earlier this year? – Gary Wilson and Martin Gould
- The first ever UK Championship maximum break came in 1987. Who made it? – Willie Thorne
- Which snooker coach was working with both Shaun Murphy and Mark Selby when they faced each other in the 2021 World Championship final? – Chris Henry
- Who won this year’s World Seniors Championship? – Lee Walker
- Jimmy Robertson won his maiden ranking title at the 2018 European Masters. Who did he beat in the final? – Joe Perry
- Which UFC star was in attendance at the Tour Championship earlier this year to watch Ronnie O’Sullivan in action? – Paddy Pimblett
- Who won the inaugural Welsh Open back in 1992? – Stephen Hendry
- There were two maximum breaks at the recent BetVictor European Masters qualifiers. Which two players made them? – Zhang Anda and Hossein Vafaei
- Who did Jimmy White beat to qualify for the final stages of this season’s BetVictor European Masters? – Andrew Pagett
- Luca Brecel won last season’s Scottish Open, beating John Higgins in the final. Who did he defeat in the semi-finals? – Anthony McGill
- Who knocked pre-tournament favourite Neil Robertson out of last season’s World Championship? – Jack Lisowski
- How many times did Steve Davis win the Masters? – Three
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week One Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.