Last season we brought you weekly sets of teasers on the World Snooker Tour, we are back again this term to find out if you are a snooker mastermind.
Yesterday we revealed the first set of 15 questions. Here are the answers. Let us know how many you got on the WST Twitter page.
- What was legendary broadcaster Ted Lowe’s job occupation before he got roped in for his first shift as a snooker commentator? – Manager of Leicester Square Hall
- Judd Trump won five ranking titles last season, in which event did he secure his fifth victory? – 2021 Gibraltar Open
- Which player beat Trump in the quarter-finals of the 2021 World Championship? – Shaun Murphy
- Which two players contested professional snooker’s longest ever frame? It lasted 123 minutes and 41 seconds. – Fergal O’Brien and David Gilbert
- How many ranking event titles has Ding Junhui won? –14
- At which event did World Champion Mark Selby win his first ranking title back in 2008? – Welsh Open
- Selby currently occupies first position in the world rankings ahead of Trump in second. How much prize money separates the pair? – £7,000
- How many centuries did 2002 World Champion Peter Ebdon make during his career? – 377
- How many 147 breaks has Leicester’s Tom Ford made during his career? – 5
- Which venue hosted John Higgins’ 2010 UK Championship win? The Scot defeated Mark Williams 10-9 in the final. – Telford International Centre, Telford
- Which player won the inaugural Shoot Out in 2011? – Nigel Bond
- How many World Championship finals has Jan Verhaas refereed? – 6
- Who won last season’s Champion of Champions? – Mark Allen
- Who did Ryan Day beat in the final of the 2021 Shoot Out? – Mark Selby
- How many ranking titles has Ali Carter won? – 4
This post appeared first on World Snooker.