Last season we brought you weekly sets of teasers on the World Snooker Tour, we are back again this term to find out if you are a snooker mastermind.
Here are 15 questions to put your knowledge to the test. Look out for the answers, which will be revealed tomorrow…
- What was legendary broadcaster Ted Lowe’s job occupation before he got roped in for his first shift as a snooker commentator?
- Judd Trump won five ranking titles last season, in which event did he secure his fifth victory?
- Which player beat Trump in the quarter-finals of the 2021 World Championship?
- Which two players contested professional snooker’s longest ever frame? It lasted 123 minutes and 41 seconds.
- How many ranking event titles has Ding Junhui won?
- At which event did World Champion Mark Selby win his first ranking title back in 2008?
- Selby currently occupies first position in the world rankings ahead of Trump in second. How much prize money separates the pair?
- How many centuries did 2002 World Champion Peter Ebdon make during his career?
- How many 147 breaks has Leicester’s Tom Ford made during his career?
- Which venue hosted John Higgins’ 2010 UK Championship win? The Scot defeated Mark Williams 10-9 in the final.
- Which player won the inaugural Shoot Out in 2011?
- How many World Championship finals has Jan Verhaas refereed?
- Who won last season’s Champion of Champions?
- Who did Ryan Day beat in the final of the 2021 Shoot Out?
- How many ranking titles has Ali Carter won?
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week One appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.