On Friday we asked you 15 more questions, designed to put your snooker knowledge to the test.
Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- How many ranking titles has Northern Ireland’s Mark Allen won? – Five
- Neil Robertson’s first ranking title came after he defeated Jamie Cope 9-5 in the final of the Grand Prix in Aberdeen. Name the year. – 2006
- Cope’s only other ranking final appearance came at the 2007 China Open, where he lost 9-5 to which player? – Graeme Dott
- Which referee took charge of Stuart Bingham’s 18-15 win over Shaun Murphy in the 2015 World Championship final? – Olivier Marteel
- Who partnered Ding Junhui to win the World Cup for China in both 2011 and 2017? – Liang Wenbo
- Which two players made 146 breaks at the Crucible in 2010? – Mark Allen and Graeme Dott
- Who did Judd Trump beat in the final of this year’s Players Championship in Southport? – Yan Bingtao
- Which player did Mark King beat in the semi-finals on the way to his maiden ranking event win at the 2016 Northern Ireland Open? – Kyren Wilson
- Judd Trump broke the record for most ranking titles won in a season by clinching his sixth at this year’s Gibraltar Open. Name the four players who he eclipsed that previously held the record with five. – Stephen Hendry, Ding Junhui, Mark Selby and Ronnie O’Sullivan
- At which event did Jimmy White win the most recent of his ten career ranking titles? – 2004 Players Championship
- Which player is currently ranked 16th in the world? – Yan Bingtao
- How many times has Mark Selby won the World Championship? – Three
- Who did Stuart Bingham beat in the final of this year’s Masters? – Ali Carter
- Name the two players currently representing Hong Kong on the World Snooker Tour. – Marco Fu and Andy Lee
- Who beat six-time World Champion Steve Davis in the last match of his professional career at Crucible qualifying in 2016? – Fergal O’Brien
This post appeared first on World Snooker.