Here are the answers to yesterday’s 15 questions in the sixth of our weekly quizzes. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Mark Williams won the first of his 22 career ranking titles so far in 1996, beating John Parrott in the final. Name the event. – Welsh Open
- What was the name of the British Army officer who invented snooker when based in India in 1875? – Neville Chamberlain
- Who was Ronnie O’Sullivan’s opponent when he made the 1000th century break of his career in the 2019 Players Championship final? – Neil Robertson
- Which venue hosted John Higgins’ dramatic 10-9 win over Mark Williams in the 2010 UK Championship final? – Telford International Centre
- Name the two players who are tied in sixth position on the all-time 147 break list, having compiled five career maximums each. – Shaun Murphy and Tom Ford
- How many ranking titles did Peter Ebdon, who recently retired, win in his career? – 9
- Who beat Stephen Maguire in the final to win the last British Open in 2004? – John Higgins
- At which event did Masters champion Stuart Bingham win his most recent ranking title? – 2019 Gibraltar Open
- How old is world number eight Kyren Wilson? – 28
- Judd Trump tops this season’s one-year money list. Who is in second position? – Shaun Murphy
- Who won the 2018 China Championship? – Mark Selby
- How many ranking titles has Ricky Walden won in his career so far? – 3
- Name this season’s winner of the International Championship in Daqing. – Judd Trump
- How many maximum breaks has Liang Wenbo made in his career? – 3
- Which player is the current world number three? – Mark Williams
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Six Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.