It’s once again time to put your snooker knowledge to the test, with our weekly set of teasers. This is the sixth edition of the Pot Luck Quiz, so be sure to have a go at the questions from previous weeks.
Here are 15 more questions for you to tackle, look out for the answers tomorrow.
- Mark Williams won the first of his 22 career ranking titles so far in 1996, beating John Parrott in the final. Name the event.
- What was the name of the British Army officer who invented snooker when based in India in 1875?
- Who was Ronnie O’Sullivan’s opponent when he made the 1000th century break of his career in the 2019 Players Championship final?
- Which venue hosted John Higgins’ dramatic 10-9 win over Mark Williams in the 2010 UK Championship final?
- Name the two players who are tied in sixth position on the all-time 147 break list, having compiled five career maximums each.
- How many ranking titles did Peter Ebdon, who recently retired, win in his career?
- Who beat Stephen Maguire in the final to win the last British Open in 2004?
- At which event did Masters champion Stuart Bingham win his most recent ranking title?
- How old is world number eight Kyren Wilson?
- Judd Trump tops this season’s one-year money list. Who is in second position?
- Who won the 2018 China Championship?
- How many ranking titles has Ricky Walden won in his career so far?
- Name this season’s winner of the International Championship in Daqing.
- How many maximum breaks has Liang Wenbo made in his career?
- Which player is the current world number three?
This post appeared first on World Snooker.