1. Name the bridge hand.
It’s time to test your snooker brain’s with this week’s dose of baize based trivia.
Week One Questions – Answers
Week Two Questions – Answers
Here is the latest set of 15 snooker teasers. Look out for the answers, which will appear tomorrow…
- Name the bridge hand pictured above.
- Judd Trump won the first two European Masters finals in 2016 and 2017. Who were his respective opponents?
- There were two winners of the BetVictor European Masters in 2020. Name them.
- Who has Neil Robertson been paired with for the upcoming BetVictor World Mixed Doubles event?
- Which Canadian won his only ranking title at the British Open in 1990?
- How old is Iranian number one Hossein Vafaei?
- Peter Ebdon claimed the last of his nine ranking titles back in 2012. Name the tournament.
- John Higgins has won the Welsh Open on a record number of occasions. How many times has he won it?
- Which Australian player won this year’s Asia Pacific Championship to earn a two-year tour card?
- Which city is hosting this season’s Tour Championship?
- How many ranking titles has Ali Carter won in his career so far?
- Which Welsh player became the youngest ever winner of a World Championship match at the qualifiers earlier this year?
- Who won last season’s Champion of Champions?
- Name the Scottish player who beat compatriot Alan McManus 9-5 in the 2002 LG Cup final.
- How many times has Ding Junhui won the UK Championship?
The post Pot Luck Quiz Week Three appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.