Yesterday we brought you the latest set of 15 snooker teasers. Here are the answers. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Ukraine’s only professional Iulian Boiko celebrates his birthday tomorrow (Wednesday 22nd September). How old will he be? – 16
- How many centuries has Stephen Hendry made in his career so far? – 776
- Only two players have won the Six Red World Championship on more than one occasion. One of them is Scotland’s Stephen Maguire. Name the other player. – Mark Davis
- Who did Martin Gould beat in the final to claim his maiden ranking title at the 2016 German Masters? – Luca Brecel
- At which event in 1994 did John Higgins capture his maiden ranking title? – Grand Prix
- Jordan Brown secured a stunning win at last season’s Welsh Open, but who did he beat in the quarter-finals? – Mark Selby
- Name the venue for last season’s Welsh Open? – Celtic Manor Resort
- How many of Ray Reardon’s six World Championship wins were at the Crucible? – 1
- Welshman Matthew Stevens won the Masters in 2000. Who was his opponent in the final? – Ken Doherty
- How many 147 breaks has Neil Robertson composed during his career so far? – 4
- Which player made the 100th official 147 break back in 2013? – Mark Selby
- Yan Bingtao won his maiden ranking title in 2019. Name the event. – Riga Masters
- Ryan Day won back-to-back tournaments in 2018. The first was the Gibraltar Open, can you name the second event? – Romanian Masters
- Ronnie O’Sullivan holds the record for most Triple Crown titles, how many has he won? – 20
- How many ranking titles did Judd Trump win last season? – 5
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Three Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.