Here are the answers for yesterday’s 15 questions in the third of our weekly quizzes. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Name the Iranian player who beat Jack Lisowski during a run to the last 16 of this year’s Welsh Open, he was eventually defeated by Ronnie O’Sullivan. – Soheil Vahedi
- How many Masters titles have Mark Selby, Cliff Thorburn, Steve Davis and Paul Hunter won between them? – 12
- Who became the youngest player to make an official 147 break, aged 16 years and 312 days? – Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon
- Who became the oldest player to make an official 147 break, aged 44 years and 202 days? – Mark Davis
- Which player was runner-up to John Higgins at the 2015 Welsh Open? – Ben Woollaston
- Name the first ever winner of the UK Championship back in 1977. – Patsy Fagan
- Who made a rare 16-red clearance of 141 against Scott Donaldson at the 2018 China Open? – Mark Selby
- How many ranking titles has world number 36 Ryan Day won? – 2
- What year did Steve Davis win the last of his six World Championship titles? – 1989
- Who won this year’s WSF Open (amateur event) to earn a professional tourcard? – Ashley Hugill
- Which player defeated Xiao Guodong in the final to win the 2017 Shoot Out? – Anthony McGill
- Who was Ronnie O’Sullivan’s manager when he won his first UK Championship title at the age of 17 in 1993? – Barry Hearn
- Who did Shaun Murphy beat in a deciding frame to win the 2019 China Championship final 10-9? – Mark Williams
- Which Belfast venue has been the host of the Northern Ireland Open for the last three years? – Waterfront Hall
- Name the winner of this season’s Championship League. – Scott Donaldson
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Three Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.