Last week we brought you the return of our weekly quiz on all things snooker, this is your chance to put your snooker knowledge to the test once more.
Here are 15 more questions designed to separate the anoraks from the fair weather fans. Look out for the answers, which will be revealed tomorrow…
- Iran’s Hossein Vafaei has reached three ranking event semi-finals, can you name them?
- Mark Williams claimed the 24th ranking title of his career at the recent British Open. Who did he beat in the semi-finals?
- Name the winner of the inaugural Scottish Open, held in 2016.
- Neil Robertson became Australia’s first World Champion of the Crucible era in 2010. Who did he defeat in the final?
- Judd Trump is making his 9-ball debut this week, competing in the US Open. Name his first round opponent, who he whitewashed 9-0.
- Former Masters champion Alan McManus retired at the end of last season. Who defeated him in his final match at Betfred World Championship qualifying?
- Jack Lisowski is still chasing his maiden ranking event title, but how many ranking finals has he appeared in so far?
- Who currently occupies 5th position in the world rankings?
- How many ranking titles has 2005 World Champion Shaun Murphy won?
- Which two players fired in 147 breaks at the recent British Open?
- Who did Reanne Evans beat 10-8 in her first round tie at World Championship qualifying in 2017?
- How many Scottish players currently have tour cards?
- Who did Mark Allen defeat in the final of last season’s Champion of Champions?
- Which referee officiated this year’s Crucible final between Mark Selby and Shaun Murphy?
- How many 147 breaks has Ronnie O’Sullivan made in his career so far?
This post appeared first on World Snooker.