1. Name the bridge hand
Last week saw the return of our weekly quizzes, which put your knowledge of the green baize to the test.
Week One Questions – Answers
Here are 15 more teasers to sort out the anoraks from the fair weather fans.
- Which player’s bridge hand is pictured above?
- Luca Brecel won this year’s ranking version of the BetVictor Championship League on Friday. Who won the inaugural non-ranking version back in 2008?
- Reanne Evans won her 11th Women’s UK Championship title last week, beating Ng On Yee in the final. What was the score?
- Later this month, Germany will become the fifth nation to host the BetVictor European Masters since 2016. Can you name the other four?
- Which Scottish player knocked out compatriot and four-time World Champion John Higgins at qualifying for the upcoming BetVictor European Masters?
- How old is current BetVictor European Masters champion Fan Zhengyi?
- Who did Neil Robertson beat in the final of last season’s Cazoo Masters at Alexandra Palace?
- The last deciding frame in a Crucible final came back in 2002. Who won and who was runner-up?
- Who did Cazoo British Open champion Mark Williams beat in last year’s final?
- How many ranking titles has Ding Junhui won?
- Who became the youngest referee ever to officiate a world final in 2020?
- At which tournament did Steve Davis land the last of his 28 ranking titles back in 1995?
- Name the current world number ten.
- How many 147 breaks has John Higgins made in his career?
- Which Indian player has recently joined the World Snooker Tour?
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Two appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.