Yesterday we asked you 15 more questions to examine your snooker brains. Here are the answers. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Iran’s Hossein Vafaei has reached three ranking event semi-finals, can you name them? – 2017 China Open, 2019 Welsh Open, 2019 China Championship
- Mark Williams claimed the 24th ranking title of his career at the recent British Open. Who did he beat in the semi-finals? – Jimmy Robertson
- Name the winner of the inaugural Scottish Open, held in 2016. – Marco Fu
- Neil Robertson became Australia’s first World Champion of the Crucible era in 2010. Who did he defeat in the final? – Graeme Dott
- Judd Trump is making his 9-ball debut this week, competing in the US Open. Name his first round opponent, who he whitewashed 9-0. – Joe Magee
- Former Masters champion Alan McManus retired at the end of last season. Who defeated him in his final match at Betfred World Championship qualifying? – Bai Langning
- Jack Lisowski is still chasing his maiden ranking event title, but how many ranking finals has he appeared in so far? – Six
- Who currently occupies 5th position in the world rankings? – Kyren Wilson
- How many ranking titles has 2005 World Champion Shaun Murphy won? – Nine
- Which two players fired in 147 breaks at the recent British Open? – John Higgins and Ali Carter
- Who did Reanne Evans beat 10-8 in her first round tie at World Championship qualifying in 2017? – Robin Hull
- How many Scottish players currently have tour cards? – 8
- Who did Mark Allen defeat in the final of last season’s Champion of Champions? – Neil Robertson
- Which referee officiated this year’s Crucible final between Mark Selby and Shaun Murphy? – Paul Collier
- How many 147 breaks has Ronnie O’Sullivan made in his career so far? – 15
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Two Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.