1. Name the bridge hand
Yesterday we asked you 15 teasers to test your snooker knowledge. Here are the answers, let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST.
- Which player’s bridge hand is pictured above? – Mark Selby
- Luca Brecel won this year’s ranking version of the BetVictor Championship League on Friday. Who won the inaugural non-ranking version back in 2008? – Joe Perry
- Reanne Evans won her 11th Women’s UK Championship title last week, beating Ng On Yee in the final. What was the score? – 4-3
- Later this month, Germany will become the fifth nation to host the BetVictor European Masters since 2016. Can you name the other four? – Romania, Belgium, Austria and England
- Which Scottish player knocked out compatriot and four-time World Champion John Higgins at qualifying for the upcoming BetVictor European Masters? – Scott Donaldson
- How old is current BetVictor European Masters champion Fan Zhengyi? – 21
- Who did Neil Robertson beat in the final of last season’s Cazoo Masters at Alexandra Palace? – Barry Hawkins
- The last deciding frame in a Crucible final came back in 2002. Who won and who was runner-up? Peter Ebdon beat Stephen Hendry 18-17
- Who did Cazoo British Open champion Mark Williams beat in last year’s final? – Gary Wilson
- How many ranking titles has Ding Junhui won? – 14
- Who became the youngest referee ever to officiate a world final in 2020? – Marcel Eckardt
- At which tournament did Steve Davis land the last of his 28 ranking titles back in 1995? – Welsh Open
- Name the current world number ten. – Shaun Murphy
- How many 147 breaks has John Higgins made in his career? – 12
- Which Indian player has recently joined the World Snooker Tour? – Himanshu Jain
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Two Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.