Yesterday we posted 15 snooker questions in the second of our weekly quizzes. Here are the answers. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- Three maximum 147 breaks have been made in the history of the Masters. Can you name the three players and their respective nationalities? – Kirk Stevens Canada, Ding Junhui China, Marco Fu Hong Kong
- In 1976, Ray Reardon defeated Alex Higgins 27-16 in the last World Championship final before the event moved to the Crucible. What was the venue? – Wythenshawe Forum, Manchester
- How many centuries did Marco Fu make on his way to winning the 2016 Scottish Open? – 11
- Which year did Shaun Murphy beat Neil Robertson in the Masters final to complete his Triple Crown collection? – 2015
- Judd Trump won his first ten ranking event matches this season. Who inflicted his first ranking defeat of the campaign at the 2019 China Championship? – Joe Perry
- Mark Selby beat Ronnie O’Sullivan in the final of which tournament in 2008 to pick up his maiden ranking title? – Welsh Open
- What unusual situation caused Neil Robertson to forfeit his 2019 World Open qualifying match to Ian Burns earlier this season? – He drove to the wrong Barnsley
- Which referee took charge of their first ever World Championship final last year? – Leo Scullion
- In 1997, Steve Davis won a thrilling clash with Ronnie O’Sullivan 10-8 to secure the last of his three Masters titles. What caused the final to be temporarily brought to a halt? – A streaker entered the arena
- Current Wimbledon singles champion Simona Halep follows only two people on Twitter and one of them is a snooker professional. Name the player. – Mark Selby
15. Name the pictured player.
How many ranking titles has current UK Champion Ding Junhui won in his career? – 14
- Who beat John Higgins in the final of this season’s Six Red World Championship? – Stephen Maguire
- I am a former World Champion and lost all three of my Masters final appearances. Who am I? – John Parrott
- Who did Shaun Murphy beat 9-1 in this season’s Welsh Open final? – Kyren Wilson
- Name the player pictured above, who was runner-up in the final of this season’s Riga Masters. – Mark Joyce
The post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Two Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.