Earlier this week we asked you 15 questions on the BetVictor Scottish Open. Here are the answers. Let us know how you got on via @WeAreWST on Twitter.
- How many 147 breaks have been made in the Scottish Open since the inception of the Home Nations Series? Four
- Who made the most recent maximum break in the event during qualifying earlier this year? Xiao Guodong
- How many matches has Mark Selby lost in the Scottish Open? None
- Marco Fu won the inaugural Scottish Open in 2016, but how many centuries did he compile during the tournament? 11
- Who did Fu defeat in the quarter-finals that year? Mark Davis
- Neil Robertson came from behind to beat Cao Yupeng 9-8 in an epic 2017 final. What was the score when Robertson faced his largest deficit during the tie? 8-4
- Who did Robertson beat in the 2017 semi-finals? John Higgins
- What was the score when Selby defeated Ronnie O’Sullivan in last year’s final? 9-3
- Who was Selby’s opponent in the 2019 title match? Jack Lisowski
- Which Scottish referee was in charge for the first two Scottish Open finals? Leo Scullion
- Which Glasgow venue hosted the first four Scottish Opens? Emirates Arena
- Mark Allen trailed 4-1 in the 2018 semi-finals, before going on to win the match 6-5 and claim the title by beating Shaun Murphy in the final. Who was his last four opponent? Daniel Wells
- Who is the Scottish Open Trophy named after? Stephen Hendry
- Which Chinese player reached the semi-finals of a ranking event for just the second time last year? Li Hang
- Who does defending champion Mark Selby face in the opening round next week? Sean Maddocks
The post Quiz Of The BetVictor Scottish Open – Answers appeared first on World Snooker.
This post appeared first on World Snooker.