We are just days away from the sixth running of the BetVictor Scottish Open. To mark this we have come up with 15 teasers to put your knowledge of the event to the test.
Look out for the answers, which will be posted tomorrow…
- How many 147 breaks have been made in the Scottish Open since the inception of the Home Nations Series?
- Who made the most recent maximum break in the event during qualifying earlier this year?
- How many matches has Mark Selby lost in the Scottish Open?
- Marco Fu won the inaugural Scottish Open in 2016, but how many centuries did he compile during the tournament?
- Who did Fu defeat in the quarter-finals that year?
- Neil Robertson came from behind to beat Cao Yupeng 9-8 in an epic 2017 final. What was the score when Robertson faced his largest deficit during the tie?
- Who did Robertson beat in the 2017 semi-finals?
- What was the score when Selby defeated Ronnie O’Sullivan in last year’s final?
- Who was Selby’s opponent in the 2019 title match?
- Which Scottish referee was in charge for the first two Scottish Open finals?
- Which Glasgow venue hosted the first four Scottish Opens?
- Mark Allen trailed 4-1 in the 2018 semi-finals, before going on to win the match 6-5 and claim the title by beating Shaun Murphy in the final. Who was his last four opponent?
- Who is the Scottish Open Trophy named after?
- Which Chinese player reached the semi-finals of a ranking event for just the second time last year?
- Who does defending champion Mark Selby face in the opening round next week?
This post appeared first on World Snooker.