World Snooker Tour has a vacancy for a Marketing And Event Assistant, for more details visit our LinkedIn page.
The WST event team are recruiting for an individual to assist with the marketing, deployment and management of our major UK snooker tournaments. The World Snooker Tour is a circuit of professional snooker tournaments that travel globally with a close-knit team. We are recruiting for an individual that brings enthusiasm and dedication to our UK event team.
Desirable candidates would have experience or qualifications in Marketing and/or Event Management and would work along side our team of Event Directors on a range of events.
An understanding of the sport industry and specifically snooker, is beneficial.
Working in the event industry will be dynamic and fast moving at peak times so efficiency and flexibility are key skills in responding to this position, the individual needs to integrate easily as part of a team and will build strong rapport and relationships in all areas of the business.
Will be required to work within the Bristol office and on-site at events when required.
Candidate should to be familiar with Microsoft office and Outlook and ideally has own vehicle.
Role includes the following:
· Marketing of events and creation of plans
· Analysis of ticketing information
· Regular liaison with venues, suppliers, sponsors and partners in the build up to an event to ensure smooth delivery
· Developing & creating event artwork and creative
· Prepare & create hospitality documentation
· Provide support to Event Directors on event management tasks
· Experience or qualification in Marketing and/or Event Management
· Training will be provided
· Candidate will be required to work in the Bristol office daily, and on-site during event periods in our professional & friendly environment
· Salary depending on experience – circa £20-22k per annum, 20 days annual leave entitlement
· Private medical healthcare included
· Laptop and mobile phone provided
This post appeared first on World Snooker.