Zhao Xintong has taken control of Group 3 in the 2022 BetVictor Championship League Snooker Invitational at the Morningside Arena, Leicester as snooker returned for 2022 live on FreeSports in the UK and networks worldwide.
Group 3 saw UK Champion Zhao enter alongside world number one Mark Selby and 2015 World Champion Stuart Bingham, with Xiao Guodong, Joe Perry, Lu Ning, and Ryan Day all back in action after missing out in Group 2 at the end of 2021.
Zhao beat Selby 3-0, Bingham 3-1 and Xiao 3-2 to go three from three and he is the only player still unbeaten.
Selby suffered two defeats in the morning but bounced back in the afternoon to beat Bingham and Lu to remain in contention.
Each of the seven players faces each other once in the round-robin group stage, after which the top four players in the league table progress to Tuesday evening’s play-offs. The eventual group champion advances to February’s Winners’ Group. The bottom two players in each group phase are eliminated. All matches are best of five.
Action continues on Tuesday from 11am on FreeSports in the UK and Ireland as well as networks worldwide. Table 2 is available globally on Matchroom.Live excluding the Nordic and Baltic regions.
Where to Watch
- Foxtel – Australia
- FreeSports – UK and Ireland
- Nova – Czech Republic & Slovakia
- NTV – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenia, and Uzbekistan
- Sky Network – New Zealand
- SuperSport – Africa
- Sportklub – Croatia & Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo, and Slovenia
- TVP – Poland
- Viaplay – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- Viaplay – Iceland
- Viaplay – Scandinavia
- Zhibo.TV – China
- Matchroom.Live – Table 1 is available exclusively to those outside of the countries listed above. Table 2 will be available live on Matchroom.Live excluding the Nordic and Baltic regions
- The tournament will also be live on betting websites around the world
This post appeared first on World Snooker.